Template99.com owns and runs this online template provider website. We attach a high value to your privacy. We are committed to directing the information of our visitors or customers securely. To fully preserve your privacy we present this declaration that will disclose our information practices and your choices about the information acquisition and its use.
Collection of Information
We may collect and process certain information when you interact or visit our website. The information includes:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer;
- Information regarding the operating system and the type of browser you use;
- Your activity on our website such as visiting the web pages or viewing the advertisements;
- Links clicked by you, within our site;
- Summed-up data regarding the consumption/usage including your surfing patterns;
- Log information about the standard server;
Use of User Information
When someone visits our site or interacts with our website, we may collect and process a particular type of information to help improve the user experience. The sole purpose of the collection and processing of this information is to improve the user experience or to enhance the functionality of this site. We may use this information for the following reasons:
- The collected information is used for understanding the needs of our visitors. With this, we come up with a better solution and service. To increase the functionality of our website and to completely suit the needs of our users, we might use the data that we get aggregate, examine, and analyze our site.
- We may utilize the collected data to customize the user experience. Data explaining your interests or online activities might be used for displaying targeted advertisements that may be related to your choices and preferences;
- We may use the collected information and data for preventing any form of illegal activity to help protect the rights of our users.
Many of the pages displayed on our website make use of “cookies” to improve your experience and enhance your stay on our site. To save your preferences; cookies are placed on your computer’s web browser in the form of text files. We can access the cookies that our website has saved on your web browser.
Users can customize and manage their preferences for allowing or declining the processing of electronic information or generated data, such as subscribing or unsubscribing for the newsletters, restricting the cookies in their browser, etc.
- With this website, you can choose to limit the acquisition or management of your data and information. Please drop us a mail on the E-mail address mentioned on the “Contact Us” page.
- You can also opt to allow or restrict the cookies. The majority of web browsers allow cookies automatically, however, you can change your preferences by modifying the browser settings.
This policy was last revised on April 5th, 2017.